I was raised in a Christian home and attended strong Bible preaching churches from a young age. This built into me a strong foundation of the Word of God and a conviction of Bible truth.
As a teenager, I sensed the call of God on my life. I knew God had called me to enter full time ministry and to teach His Word. I started preaching at a young age and was involved in leading my school Christian Union, where we saw people healed and filled with the Holy Spirit.
When I finished school, at 18 years old, I went straight to Bible School and upon my graduation in 1995, entered full time Christian ministry.
Through the years, I have been involved in various areas of ministry including
- Pastoring and pioneering churches (Senior Pastor and Associate)
- Itinerant Teaching Ministry
- Helps ministry
- Praise and Worship
- Youth Ministry
I started teaching in Bible Schools in 1997, helping to train people for ministry. This has always been a central focus of my life, regardless of what other ministry I was doing at the time. Through the years, I have taught in Bible Schools all over the United Kingdom.
My passion is to teach people the Bible and to see them established in God’s Word. I believe that the work of a teacher is to bring people understanding and to motivate them to act. Teaching of God’s Word transforms lives and helps people to grow in their relationship with God, as well as to find God’s plan and purpose for them.
I founded Exceeding Faith Ministries to help me accomplish this.
Exceeding Faith Ministries:
- To focus on the Word of God as the standard for truth in the church today
- To deliver clear, understandable Bible teaching through live ministry, books, videos and the internet.
- To help people understand the the Word of God
- To maintain accuracy by properly interpreting the Bible.
- The Bible, rather than Church traditions or opinions.
- To bring you closer to God, helping you to understand your salvation which was purchased by Jesus Christ through His death and resurrection.
- This includes bringing you into a clearer understanding of the character and nature of God, the work that Jesus did through the cross and His resurrection, and the truths of the New Covenant.