The shepherd has a very intimate relationship with his sheep. He watches over them, takes care of them and meets their needs. In the Bible, God uses this to teach us about Himself. He wants us to understand that it reflects His relationship with us and how important you are to Him.
- Desire a better relationship with God
- Feel like you are not important to God
- Question whether God wants to heal you
- Wonder if God will meet your needs
- Think that God is doing bad things in your life
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this book will help you.
In Knowing the Lord as Your Shepherd, we look at the personal relationship that God desires to have with you and how important you, as an individual, are to God. We also look at the nature and character of God that is revealed through the shepherd.
If you desire to develop your relationship with the Lord, it is essential that you get to know Him as your Shepherd. You can walk in the very intimate and personal relationship with God that is available. This book will help you get to know Him better and develop the intimacy that He desires to have with you.
The Nature of The Lord, our Shepherd
The Bible calls Jesus ‘The Good Shepherd’, and teaches what He does for us. Scripture also shows us what God regards as a bad shepherd, looking at how they treat the sheep.
This book studies the Good Shepherd throughout the Bible, taking a close look at the ministry of Jesus and noting characteristics of the Shepherd in how He responded to and treated individuals. Using examples from the ministry of Jesus, we see Him in action and note that He is the same toward us today because He never changes. We know that He will treat us the same as He treated people in the Gospels.
The 23rd Psalm describes an intimate and personal relationship that God desires to have with us. This book also studies Psalm 23 to show what God desires to do for you and how you can rely on Him in every area of your life.
By reading Knowing the Lord as Your Shepherd you will:
- Come to a better understanding of the relationship that God desires to have with you
- Understand your value to God as an individual
- Develop your personal relationship with God
- Get to know the character of God better
- Understand what the Good Shepherd will do for you
- Have questions answered about what kinds of things God is doing in your life and what He is not doing.
NOTE: This is an eBook in PDF format. You will need to download it once purchased